Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games Supervisor
at Gila River Casinos
This position is responsible for the effective operation of the table games area by supervising dealers and ensuring asset protection and game integrity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the operations of the table games area through constant communication with on-duty blackjack team members.
- Observes employees and guests at gaming table, alerts pit manager or surveillance staff of any cheating, counting, or game disruption.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the gaming tables and for promoting positive guest relations.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple dealers and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and/or one to three years of table games and supervisory experience.
- Recognizable certificate form a blackjack dealer course.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Must possess knowledge of basic math for counting sum of cards, chips and currency dealt to and received from each player. Ability to add and subtract two or three digit numbers and multiply numbers.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!