Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Slot Technician II
at Gila River Casinos
This position is responsible for ensuring the proper and timely repair and maintenance of slot machines and related equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows up on technician assignments and progress.
- Walk floor, checking slot machine condition and assigning technicians to complete repairs.
- Ensure timely response of technicians to service calls.
- Works with TGO and state to perform machine inspections.
- Ensures the timely and efficient repair and/or maintenance on slot machines
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
Directly supervises multiple technical employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skill / Requirements
- Associates degree and/or one (1) to two (2) years of electronic related experience, preferably in a gaming environment.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!