Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Slot Technician I
at Gila River Casinos
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of slot machines and related equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly and efficiently repairs and/or provides maintenance on slot machines.
- Provides excellent guest service by resolving all machine related guest complaints.
- Repairs all sub assemblies in shop.
- Performs machine relocations and installations as assigned.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and/or six to twelve months of electronic related experience, preferably in a gaming environment.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!