Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Site Manager - (Current GRGE Employees or GRIC Members Only)
at Gila River Casinos
This position performs all duties and responsibilities relative to ensuring that security department at the assigned location provides security for casino assets, facilities and grounds, and provides a safe and secure environment for employees and patrons of the Enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the assigned site operates in the manner prescribed by Federal, State, Tribal enterprise and departmental policies and procedures to protect casino assets and facilities and to ensure safety and security of employees and patrons.
- Ensures that site personnel are trained in and adhere to all applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures governing the department as well as the enterprise as a whole.
- Coordinates, implements, and participates in the overall operation of the site, including departmental training activities and employee disciplinary reviews.
- Promotes and maintains open communication and effective working relationships with site personnel.
- Reviews, updates and edits site policies to benefit the enterprise.
- Responsible for mentoring and developing Pathways Mentorship Program participants to successfully transition to management level positions.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness..
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises large numbers of security employees Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skill / Requirements
- Associate's Degree in Management/Criminal Justice is preferred.
- Four (4) years security experience, preferably in a gaming environment.
- Two (2) years of management/supervisory experience.
- Must be able to perform in a calm and responsible manner in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of casino video surveillance systems.
- Must possess good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be available for 24/7 on-call status.
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers Microsoft Office Suite Software and Enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!