Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Casinos
This position makes and confirms guest reservations and may assist with travel information, such as points of interest, restaurants, rates, and other services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans itineraries, and accommodation details, and computes room rates, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Makes and confirms reservations for accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
- Prepares customer invoices, and accepts payments.
- Answers inquiries regarding such information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Assembles and issues required documentation such as itineraries.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, and assign requested spaces when available.
- Informs clients of essential travel information such as travel times and transportation.
- Performs other special projects and duties assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or six (6) months of experience in a call center/customer service setting. Hotel Reservations/front desk experience preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!