Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Casinos
This position performs detailed administration of the enterprise's payroll records and payroll processing system in compliance with company procedures and regulations while ensuring accurate payroll amounts for all employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Correct errors within the timekeeping system when required by circumstances and/or when requested an employees supervisor (based on hours actually worked in order to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Review and compile Timekeeper computer reports to ensure that hours recorded are charged to the correct department and approved by the immediate Supervisor and/or Manager, and reconciles errors and edits Timekeeper computer reports and schedules requested by the Supervisor and/or Manager based on hours actually worked.
- Processes and distributes Timekeeper computer reports to departments by deadlines dates.
- Enters employee badge numbers into Timekeeper computer system and calculates/maintains records of accrued sick and personal time off (vacation hours).
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and one (1) year of related experience.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete task in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of patrons, employees, and fellow staff members.
- Must be proficient in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!