Gila River Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Casinos
This position is responsible for maintaining the proper operation of all heating and refrigeration systems throughout the enterprise, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Inspects, repairs and maintains all casino chillers, cooling towers, pumps, fluid coolers, walk-in and under counter freezers, deli and drink stations.
- Completes all regularly scheduled maintenance and heating and cooling units to maintain unit efficiency and manufacture warranties.
- Forecasts equipment downtime and takes appropriate actions to ensure guest and employee comfort.
- Repairs air conditioning and heating units including addressing emergency breakdowns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent and HVAC certification required.
- Three (3) years of HVAC experience required.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license with clean driving record within the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows: Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate out guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
We Value Diversity!