Wickenburg Community Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Satellite Clinics Operations Coordinator
at Wickenburg Community Hospital
The Satellite Clinics Operations Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Clinics in Congress and Wittmann. This position will interface closely with the clinic staff and their respective direct supervisors to create a World Class experience for our patients. This role is responsible for integration of the many services and outcomes that lead to a positive financial result. This position is also responsible to ensure that the offices keep an accurate and thorough record of patients. This person will be an effective liaison between clinic staff, provider(s) and other respective supervisors.
Essential job Duties:
- Provides day-to-day oversight and guidance on integrated delivery to clinic patients.
- Is involved in hiring, firing, training, and offering feedback on the performance of staff in each clinic
- Facilitates integration of employee responsibilities through teamwork of clinic staff
- Influences continuous improvement in clinic operations
- Works as part of a cohesive team to ensure smooth clinic operations
- Ensures strict patient privacy (HIPPA) procedures are being followed
- Ensures staff are providing a ‘World Class’ experience for our patients
- Resolves complex patient issues
- Ensures clinic has adequate supplies
- Ensures adherence to departmental policies and procedures
- Effectively manages his/her time in order to meet the needs of two separate clinics (35 miles apart)
- Answers questions regarding policies and procedures
- Develops new policies and procedures in conjunction with staff and providers that are based on federal, state and county guidelines
- Attends staff and leadership meetings and required training
- Meets regularly with the Chief of Clinic & Surgical Services and respective direct staff supervisors
- Support the policies and goals of WCH
- Remains current with industry standards
- Manages special projects as assigned by the WCH Chief of Clinic & Surgical Services
- Associate Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Previous experience as an MA, LPN or other direct patient care role
- 3 years of experience in a clinic front and/or back office environment
- 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong computer and database skills
- Able to manage projects independently and take the lead with little direct supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication, and collaboration skills
- Critical thinker who can communicate effectively
- Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Previous experience in a multi-site clinical environment
- Bilingual is an asset
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to six hours per day; must be able to stoop, bend, stretch, and squat to access files and various documentation, must be able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently; may be exposed to a constant noise level due to the office environment.
Wickenburg Community Hospital is proud to be a 100% tobacco free campus!
Please click on the link below to apply for the position.