Wickenburg Community Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Cycle Application Analyst
at Wickenburg Community Hospital
The Revenue Cycle Application Analyst is responsible for the system, data, and reporting needs of the Revenue Cycle and Finance leadership team.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serve as point-person for Health Information Management related questions and issues
- Be the Revenue Cycle systems/applications subject matter expert (specifically, Athena, Orchard, 7Med, IT System, Jumpstock, Intacct, credentialing software) and other software/interfaces used by 3rd party vendors.
- Manage the Revenue Cycle Health Information Management tables and make updates as requested by Revenue Cycle/Finance Leadership
- Compile regular and ad hoc Revenue Cycle/Finance reporting
- Compile data for annual reporting and audits including the Medicare Cost Report
- Complete data analytics, as requested by the Revenue Cycle/Finance leadership team, including: revenue analysis, service mix analysis, underpayments identification, reimbursement analysis, chart completion turn-around time calculation, referral analysis
- Work with outsourcing vendors to complete weekly/monthly account and payment reconciliations
- Escalate issues to Revenue Cycle/Finance leadership
- Coordinate with billers/collectors, customer service, coding, registration, cash posting, outsourcing vendors, and other hospital staff as needed
- Follow hospital policies and procedures
- Maintain notes in patient accounts for any actions taken
- Works as a team member within the revenue cycle
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years’ experience working in hospital revenue cycle and information systems
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems
- Ability to demonstrate extreme attention to detail
- Ability to identify issues and work toward resolution
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related field
- Knowledge of multiple Healthcare Information Systems
- More than 3 years’ experience working in hospital revenue cycle and information systems
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Must be able to sit for long periods. Must be able to operate standard office equipment. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
Please click on the link below to apply for the position.