Wickenburg Community Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radiological Technologist PRN
at Wickenburg Community Hospital
This Radiology Technologist performs medical imaging examinations on patients as prescribed by the provider to deliver high quality imaging studies regarding patient condition for diagnostic purposes.
As a hospital that promotes professional and personal development, multi-modality technologists are a staple in the WCH Imaging department.
Essential Job Duties:
- This position performs medical imaging examinations on patients as prescribed by the provider to provide high quality imaging studies regarding patient condition for diagnostic purposes.
- Radiological Technologist reviews studies for clarity and accuracy
- May take additional imaging to assist the Radiologist
- Other duties include office, non-office functions as well as assisting with other departmental and hospital needs.
- CT license preferred, qualified x-ray techs will be considered.
- Maintains the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical safety of each resident
- Assures continuity of services and care
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by department head.
- Graduation from an accredited school program in Radiological Technology
- Current CPR/BLS
- HIPPA training at time of hire or within 3 months
- Must have current registry with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists.
- Must have a current Arizona Department of Health license to practice Radiography.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, and squatting; must be able to stand/walk for up to 70% of the work day. May be subjected to offensive odors.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
WCH is proud to be a 100% tobacco free campus!
Please clink on the link to apply for the position.