Wespac Construction Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Engineer (Commercial) - Phoenix, AZ
at Wespac Construction Inc.
Project Engineer (Minimum 2-4 years of experience)
- Contributes to documentation, budget, and schedule.
- Collaborates with the Superintendent and PM on construction phase from start to finish.
- Engages with past, current and future clients as well as our trade partners and peers.
- Cultivates relationships in the workplace, job site and the marketplace.
-Works in a team playing environment with all parties involved in the project.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferable in construction management or engineering
- 2-4 years of construction experience preferably in a commercial GC setting (vertical)
- Knowledge of industry software is a plus– Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, On Screen Take Off, BIM, Phoenix Project Management,
-Wespac culture and attending company events such as: Family Fun Picnic, Holiday Party, M3F, Pig Hunt, Sub Appreciation, and more.
-Community – giving back to the community here in the valley and throughout Arizona.
-Networking events – attending events put on by organizations we are heavily involved in such as: NAIOP, Valley Partnership, ULI and more.
*Wespac offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, vehicle benefits, PTO program and more!