Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wamore, Inc
Wamore, Inc. is an engineering and manufacturing company located at the Deer Valley Airpark. Wamore is an OEM supplier for commercial, military and aerospace clients as well as a turn-key system developer. The products we develop and manufacture are fun, innovative, challenging, and unique. Wamore, Inc. isn't your typical Engineering firm as we have a friendly and casual working environment. Currently we are looking for a Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse/Material Handling Clerk to join our team. This is a full time position (Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days).
A basic description of duties include:
- Safely load and unload materials in warehouses and other facilities.
- Receive and verify materials against packing lists to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- Inspect and count or weigh parts to verify accuracy.
- Kitting parts for production jobs.
- Perform required material transactions in Part Management Database to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring products and materials to required location.
- Monitor inventory and inventory movement within the organization.
- Control and manage all incoming and outgoing Wamore production materials and customer product.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Assist in tracking customer assets in house (customer owned inventory).
- Maintains tools and equipment in proper working order
- Perform other tasks as required to meet internal and external customer demands
Skill / Requirements
Required skills include:
- Standup and Sit-down Forklift Experience
- Computer literate and familiarity with standard office software
- Must be able to type (no chicken-pecking)
- MS Office familiarity
- Parts Management Database
- Label Printing
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings, or ability to learn
- Regularly required to walk or stand (occasionally climb or kneel) and lift up to 80 lbs
- Specific vision requirements
- Ability to multi-task and accurately work with little supervision
- Knowledge of basic inspection equipment: ruler, scale, calipers
- Applicable safety/operations training required for operation of certain machinery and equipment (e.g., fork truck)
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Self-discipline and organizational skills
Required full time work hours are Monday through Thursday 6:30am - 5:00pm.
Do not apply if you do not meet the minimum listed requirements and cannot work the required hours.