Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wamore, Inc
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a dynamic, privately held organization? Wamore is an engineering and manufacturing company located at the Deer Valley Airpark. Wamore is an OEM supplier for commercial, military and aerospace clients as well as a turn-key system developer. The products we develop and manufacture are fun, innovative, challenging, and unique. This is a full time position (Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days). We have a friendly and casual working environment with a unique opportunity for professional growth. Currently we are looking for a Production Technician to join our team. Our Technician's responsibilities include:
- Assembles mechanical and/or electrical components using a variety of hand or light power tools to job specifications.
- Able to use standard mechanical assembly tools.
- Completes workmanship per quality checks and process flow monitoring.
- Maintains tools and equipment in proper working order.
- Collaborates with others to ensure schedules, quality, and workmanship standards are met.
- Perform other tasks as required to meet internal and external customer demands
Skill / Requirements
Our Technician's skills and requirements include:
- Prefer 3+ years knowledge of electrical and mechanical assembly, mechanically inclined, "Tinkering" type persons are encouraged to apply
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude including circuits and general tools, electrical static discharge, torque and strain mechanical properties, prefer IPC-610 certification
- Ability to read and comprehend assembly drawings
- Strong harnessing and interconnect experience with all types of MIL-SPEC connectors, including RF, a plus
- Fundamental soldering skills, prefer ANSI-J-STD-001 certification
- Regularly required to walk or stand (occasionally climb or kneel) and lift up to 80 lbs
- Specific vision requirements
- Ability to multi-task and accurately work with little supervision
- Computer literate and familiarity with standard office software
The required full time work hours for this position are Monday - Thursday, 6:30am - 5:00pm.
No specific training, education, or experience is required if you have good mechanical/electrical aptitude. Wamore will train the right person in the finer art of aerospace compliant workmanship standards.