Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Reporting Analyst - Multiple Locations
at UnitedHealth Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 747455
Some people take things as they come. Others relentlessly push themselves to go farther. Combine health care and technology, which are two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet, with UnitedHealth Group's culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get: industry-leading health care services at a company that's improving the lives of millions.
As a Senior Reporting Analyst your analyses will be used to create viable, real-world solutions in a complex health care landscape. The work is as challenging as it is rewarding. You'll open doors to new opportunities. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. Join us. There's never been a better time to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Design and develop reports
- Analyze data to measure clinical outcomes, network performance and methodology levers
- Investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and health care costs data
- Interpret and analyze clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches for its consolidation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of work experience in a corporate setting
- 3+ years of experience in analytics and working with large data sets
- Advanced level of proficiency with SQL, including coding
- At least an intermediate level of proficiency working with MS Excel including formulas, calculations, charts, graphs, etc.
- At least a beginner level of proficiency with MS Access
- Experience using Crystal Reports
- Healthcare Analytics Experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Reporting Analyst, SQL, data analysis, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, PA, Pennsylvania
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!