Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead, Sales Service
- Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics. Evaluate all sales personnel on their ability to make a prescribed number of dials per day and meet a set amount of available phone time. Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics provided by the partner and/or program management. They need to manage their team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling. Maintains proper scheduling of resources and manage their team to maintain program service levels in answering calls. Insure that his team receives proper training to maintain program and personal growth.
- Oversee sales personnel documentation of telephone contacts for the purpose of evaluating the database, along with passing qualified leads to field sales reps.
- Supervise inbound sales personnel in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with team's accounts management, ownership and account profile.
- Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing the ttec client relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience required
- Type a minimum of 30 words per min.
- Program specific tools/process knowledge preferred.
- 5 years consultative/technology sales experience required
- 5 years sales management experience required
- Direct or Channel sales experience preferred
- Call center experience required
- Strong, confident telephone voice
- Inbound telesales experience required.
- Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to interact, learn and coach in a peer setting.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Ability to hire, lead and train inbound sales reps
- Consultative sales experience
- ttec requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.