Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Development Representative- Hypergrowth (LA, Phoenix, Denver or Austin)
When everything'sconnected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too!We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences withemerging brands as an Inside Sales Representative (aka a Lead Specialist,Demand Generation) with TTEC in one of our offices located in Los Angeles, CA; Tempe,AZ; Denver, CO; or Austin, TX.
What you'll be doing:
Looking for an opportunitywhere you can bring your drive for results and provide best in class service toclients? You'll be an integral part of the sales cycle, supporting and workingcross functionally with sales leadership, product management and consultingteams. You'll also create, deliver and communicate demo content to relevantstakeholders both internally and externally. You have the desire to learn and anatural ability to connect with people. And we'll help you continue to developas you'll be working alongside a mentor whowill help you grow into future direct sales roles.
Bring your creativethinking and ideas which inspire customer adoption to a team that's growing -and experience mobility in your career in a global company. Ready for theexciting and new challenges ahead?
On a typical day,you'll:
- Generate new sales activity through lead generation
- Nurture and follow up on warm leads to secure meetings (SQLs) for assigned sales executives and consultants
- Effectively collaborate with assigned sales executives and consultants to ensure
- alignment in strategy and goals to maximize opportunities and sales activity
- Successfully identify, qualify and close prospects; overcome objections through
- consultative approach
- Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI's and monthly quota of SQLs and SALs
- Track and manage meetings and opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM following
- standard internal sales processes
- Be the subject matter expert on all solution and product offerings
- Sales experience, digital marketing connector with a desire to develop strong relationships
- A curious nature which helps you find common ground to establish new relationships
- Experience in lead generation, digital marketing, and prospecting campaign design and execution
- Eagerness to learn our industry and articulate company value proposition
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
If you're a militaryveteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experienceand believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to takeon TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experiencewith globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients andemployees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change hasprepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for teammembers where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation anddisruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as servingone's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiencesto be another purpose worth serving!
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition ofemployment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States tosuccessfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and clientprogram, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an EqualOpportunity Employer.