TruWest Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shipper & Post Closer
at TruWest Credit Union
High school Diploma or GED preferred or related experience in business.
Three to five years of mortgage post-closing and/or shipping experience is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
Attention to detail is a MUST, Experience shipping to multiple investors, including FHA and VA, familiarity with XP2 is a plus, MortgageBot or other Mortgage Origination Software, MERS, FNMA Delivery, Microsoft Office-Excel, Word and NitroPro or other Adobe Advanced Reader. General Computer and office equipment experience along with the ability to search the internet. Basic accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assures lock/commitment expirations are met and closed loan files are shipped to the investor and submitted to sub-servicer on time;
- Assures conditions are met and all documents necessary to ship the closed loan file are in the file.
- Record Deeds and Security Instruments with the appropriate County Recorder’s office.
- Manage vendors related to recording and trailing docs.
- Scans, indexes and splits out closing docs
- Upload WISH Reimbursement requests and complete packages to FHLB through their secure portal in a timely manner
- Ship loan files to investors (FNMA) and our sub-servicer (Midwest Loan Services).
- Register MINs with MERS and update registrations as needed.
- Track the recording of Deeds and Security Instruments and file recorded copy when received.
- Provide title companies with recorded document information.
- Track outstanding title policies and upon receipt update MortgageBot and scan for uploading to ImageFlow and Nautilus.
- Activate MI policies and upload to Imaging system.
- Submit MI Rescission Relief packages and upload approval confirmation to Imaging system
- Create home equity applications in XP2 for booking, funding, and servicing.
- Tracking mini-corr transactions for purchase, completing the purchase worksheet (wire request) and funding loan after purchase
- Ensure proper post-closing workflow is being followed
- Work on special projects as needed, such as updating data in MortgageBot, researching trailing docs, creating job aids, etc.
- Cross train in multiple areas of mortgage lending to act as a backup during heavy volume times and staff absences. Primary areas of cross training would be Doc Drawing/Funding.
- Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.