The Salvation Army - Southwest Division
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Christmas Kettle Coordinator
at The Salvation Army - Southwest Division
- Conduct Kettle Orientation training for all employees & volunteers
- Prepare proper paperwork for all Seasonal Kettle employees
- Accurately enter all needed information into Kettle program employee and campaign related computer files
- Recruit and assign volunteers and/or service clubs to various Kettle locations
- Prepare Kettle schedules daily and assign employees/volunteers in such a manner to maximize net income
- Take inventory of all Kettle equipment ensure any broken equipment is reported and replaced as necessary
- Prepare schedule routes for the Kettle driver
- Respond to any complaints received by stores “Kettle” locations
- Supervise, train, and discipline employees as required
- Prepare Kettle income for deposit and make bank deposits in compliance with The Salvation Army policy
- Assist with activities concerning toy donations
- Act as Kettle driver regularly or as needed
Skill / Requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years clerical experience
- Previous Kettle experience is a plus
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and able to satisfactorily complete the Fleet Safety programs
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Able to pass required background checks
Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation. A qualified person with a disability may request a modification or adjustment to the job or work environment in order to meet the physical requirements of the position. The Salvation Army will attempt to satisfy requests as long as the accommodation needed is reasonable and no undue hardship would result.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and reach with hands and arms on a continuous basis. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must have the ability to operate telephone, a desktop or laptop computer, as well as the ability to access and produce information from a computer, and to understand written information.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.