The Legacy Rehab and Care Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Care Coordinator Assistant
at The Legacy Rehab and Care Center
*$750.00 sign-on bonus for full-time employment (6-month commitment required)*
Do you have a passion for caring for others? Are you a licensed CNA that enjoys administrative work? We are seeking a skilled, experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide assistance to the Resident Care Coordinator performing audits, assisting with hiring staff, and other administrative duties. Additionally, when needed you would also work the floor as a CNA and assist our residents with everyday tasks, such as bathing, getting dressed, eating meals, and going to the restroom. A character of compassion and sincerity coupled with strong communication, organizational and teamwork skills are a must. We offer unique benefits as well as traditional benefits, a fun and collaborative working environment that is focused on resident care. If making a difference in the lives of others appeals to you then apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Audit CNA documentation for accuracy and completeness.
· Complete payroll related paperwork for staff.
· Complete paperwork for hiring new staff.
· File and scan paperwork.
· Provide CNA care to residents when needed.
· Commitment to scheduled work hours to ensure consistency for the residents and team.
· Work effectively with general supervision, ability to organize and manage own work load in a busy environment with some independent actions are required.
· Ability to communicate well with residents, families and employees promoting customer service and a supportive environment.
· Must maintain a calm and warm working environment with team members.
· Meet the physical job demands of the position.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· High School degree or equivalent (GED) preferred
· Completion of state-approved CNA education and training program
· CNA certification
· CPR Certification
· DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· High level of patience, empathy, and compassion
· Excellent observation and communication skills
· Basic computer and record keeping skills
· Physical and mental stamina; ability to work long hours on one’s feet and lift 100+ pounds
· Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to twist, bend and kneel through shift
8 hour shifts when scheduled as Resident Care Coordinator Assistant. 12 hour shifts when scheduled as a CNA. Works nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.