Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Practice Manager
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Business Office
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting opportunity for a Senior Practice Manager, working as part of a high performing team, managing and directing the activities of muliple locations. This individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Senior Practice Manager oversees practice management operations and general management of multiple assigned practice locations. The Senior Practice Manager oversees routine business functions through administrative staff including front desk and other practice management areas to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient delivery of services and management of assigned practices The Senior Manager creates a practice management environment that is focused on patient access, customer service and which incorporates the tenants of Language of Caring. This position reports to the CFO.
- Interviews, selects and trains employees to ensure department objectives are met with low turnover and high retention rates.
- Manages staff performance through effective, regular and timely feedback, including regular one-on-one meetings and timely completion of performance reviews, and holding employees accountable for meeting deliverables and following Terros Health’s values and policies and procedures.
- Effectively handles employee complaints in a timely manner.
- Models behavior in alignment with Terros Health’s values that inspires change, demonstrates flexibility and engages employees.
- Effectively manages and plans department workflow and staffing to meet deliverables with quality outcomes even when the unexpected occurs.
- Sets company practice management policy and process standards.
- Develops, implements, and revising policies and procedures to assure that all staff within the sites adhere to the high standards of patient care expected.
- Trains site Practice Managers on company practice management standards and monitors and tracks adherence to policy. Follows up on areas of non-compliance.
- Tracks and evaluates on a regular basis scheduling, practice revenues, staff competencies and training.
- Initiates processes/improvements based on initial site evaluation and follow up on action items in a timely manner, communicating with CFO, Site Administrator, Site Practice Manager, Medical Directors, Chief Medical Officer and other team members as needed.
- Works with the site Practice Managers to schedule and use staff appropriately across practice locations for optimal coverage whenever possible (vacations, sick etc.).
- Develops relationships with physicians and clinicians, proactively addresses their needs.
- Continuously assesses patient and staff scheduling processes, implements changes to ensure efficient workflow.
- Compiles and reports monthly practice statistics by site and for the company in total.
- Identifies and implements cost effective approaches to day-to-day practice management issues.
- Closely monitors A/R collections. Ensures practices follow all receivable and collection guidelines.
- Serves as subject matter expert for new practice management policies/procedures.
- Assists in the development of a practice management policies and procedures manual.
- Assists sites with accreditation survey preparedness as appropriate.
- Partners with Patient Access Services Director and Revenue Cycle Director to on-board new practices.
- Performs special projects to evaluate methods and procedures for processing work or improving operating efficiency/effectiveness of the practice.
- Attends integrated care meetings and participates on committees.
- Responds to medical provider, clinical, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Health. Preferred: Masters degree in business or public health.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Practice Manager, preferably Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Multi-site management experience required.
- Excellent ability to write repo Ability to create performance dashboards in Excel or Word.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to collect data and analyze data.
- Excellent communication skills and positive outlook.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.