Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rehabilitation Specialist - 23rd Ave Recovery Center
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Recovery Clinics
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Rehabilitation Specialist at our 23rd Ave Recovery Center. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, participates as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team working with individuals diagnosed with a Serious Mental Illness, or General Mental Health diagnosis under Court Ordered Treatment. Assists clients with identifying treatment and recovery goals, and provides supportive services to help clients reach their goals. Implements services identified in the Individual Service Plans, and coordinates and monitors rehabilitation-related services for clients served on the clinical team. Communicates and documents client progress toward their recovery. Embraces the recovery philosophy and promotes a safe recovery environment for clients. Uses brief clinical interventions, Motivational Interviewing, and supportive listening skills to engage and support clients receiving services. Engages and provides direct supports to clients’ natural support systems. Works in partnership with co-located Employment Specialists and RSA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, community program providers, and other parties involved to assist clients increase or maintain employment, education, and other meaningful daily activities. Works under the direct supervision of the team Clinical Coordinator.
- The applicant must have the minimum combination of education and/or experience:
- An associate’s degree in behavioral health, or high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health experience or,
- A bachelor’s degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of behavioral health and any behavioral health experience, or
- A master’s degree or higher in the field of behavioral health
- 1 year of supervised experience as a Rehabilitation or Employment Specialist, or Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License. This is a driving position and and an essential function of this role.
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions
- Basic understanding of the DSM-V preferred