Terros Behavioral Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parent Aide - Central Region
at Terros Behavioral Health Services
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Parent Aide
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health, Inc. is a four decade old, fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 30 clinics throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. We have an exciting and immediate need for an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator. As one of the state’s leading, healthcare providers: Terros Health offers great work-life-balance, and continued career progression. Each new hire is eligible to participate in our best-in-class employee benefit plan the 1st of the month following their date of hire.
- Medical insurance: PPO Health Reimbursement, HDHP Health Savings Account, and a traditional PPO
- Vision insurance
- Dental and Orthodontics insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Life insurance
- 401K with company matching (No company matching for the first 6 months of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Consultation and Referrals
- Family & Caregiving Resources and Referrals
- Legal Consultations
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off/Vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Tuition discounts through our strategic partnership
- Employee discounts at LA Fitness athletic clubs
- Employee discounts on car rental through Enterprise Rental Car
If you've been in search of a growing organization with a forward thinking, and caring culture: Terros Health may be the company you’ve been looking for.
The Parent Aide will provide a range of support services to families including:
- Arrangement and supervision of visitation between children in out-of-home placements and their parents, significant others and/or siblings.
- Transportation of children to and from scheduled visitations.
- Provision of evidence-based parenting skills training in the residence of the client, education and training in home management tasks, and how to access community supports and resources when necessary
- Continuous collaboration and communication with Department of Child Safety (DCS) staff and other involved service providers to update progress and coordinate further service needs for the family.
- A Paraprofessional with HS/GED and at least three (3) years of experience in the following areas: knowledge and understanding of family dynamics and family-centered services, experience working with multi-problem families, knowledge of and ability to access community resources, and experience in cultural diversity, substance abuse, affects of child abuse and neglect on child development.
- Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Health Field including at least one (1) year of experience in the following areas: knowledge and understanding of family dynamics and family-centered services, experience working with multi-problem families, knowledge of and ability to access community resources, and experience in cultural diversity, substance abuse, affects of child abuse and neglect on child development.
- Ability to pass the Central Registry and possess/obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Valid Arizona driver's license and current auto liability insurance coverage.
- Must possess dependable transportation for transporting children and parents. The vehicle must have appropriate passenger restraint systems and be properly maintained.