Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Support Specialist - 32nd Street
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Medical Records
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity at Terros Health for a Medical Support Specialist.
Terros is a fully integrated healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply! If you are energized by helping people during their most challenging times, this vital opportunity will be rewarding.
- Under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, with oversight from medical/clinical staff, provides supportive services for the medical practitioners and clients.
- Responsible for follow-ups, support and education of all the medical clients.
- Provides coordination with pharmacies, RBHA, and other medical providers, as well as completing prior authorizations as needed.
- Performs program related activities as assigned, facilitates teamwork within the organization and participates in evaluation procedures and professional record keeping, works under the direct supervision of the outpatient clinic Practice Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- Ability to process electronic reports. Proficient in Word and Excel. Healthcare background is preferred.
- Confidentiality shall be practiced throughout and subsequent to employment with TERROS. Disclosure of confidential information will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Bilingual, a plus.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.