Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern - Service Excellence
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Service Excellence
- Service Excellence
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health, Inc. is a fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 30 programs and multiple locations throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. Our licensed practitioners and Program Directors are thought leaders in their field of expertise. A placement in our student intern program is one of the most coveted learning opportunities in the state of Arizona.
If you have a passion for community health and you’re seeking a place to do your clinical rotations, or a traditional Internship with one of the state’s leading healthcare organizations: We encourage you to apply to the Terros Health Student Program.
As part of our commitment to the development of the next generation of Behavioral Healthcare providers we are actively looking for individuals currently enrolled in a Degree Program with an emphasis in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and other behavioral health specialties. Please submit your cover letter detailing your University/College, the program you are currently enrolled in, the semester with dates that you are seeking a learning opportunity for, and the required credentials of a qualified Supervisor/Preceptor and join us in our quest to inspire change for life
The Service Excellence and Analytics (SEA) team at Terros Health works to:
- Improve clinical care management through analytics, process improvement, and learning and development
- Integrate service excellence with quality care to maximize patient experience, staff experience and outcomes
- Promote continuous performance improvement throughout the organization
Interns in the SEA program may have the opportunity to:
- Work on projects related to process improvement, learning and development, and training
- Shadow individuals in other departments, including outpatient treatment, primary care, counseling, and crisis services
- Attend meetings with SEA Team members and provide input on changes that would benefit the company and patient care
- Analyze reports and create solutions for process efficiency
- Standardize and write protocols for different department departments/directors as needed
- Conduct research on health care payment and policy
- Create flowcharts for process assessment
- Contribute to Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) process improvement cycles
- Applicants will possess the following attributes: compassion, and the desire to serve others.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are highly desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of the pre-student/Intern/Practicum onboarding process as determined solely at the discretion of Terros Health, which may include a criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.