Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern - Master's Degree Level
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health, Inc. is a four-decade old, fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 30 clinics throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. Our licensed practitioners are thought leaders in their field of expertise. And a placement in our student intern program is one of the most coveted learning opportunities in the state of Arizona.
If you have a passion for community health and you’re seeking a place to do your clinical rotations, or a traditional Internship with one of the state’s leading healthcare organizations: We encourage you to apply to the Terros Health Student Program.
As part of our commitment to the development of the next generation of Behavioral Healthcare providers we are actively looking for individuals currently enrolled in their Master’s Program with an emphasis in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and other behavioral health specialties. Please submit your cover letter detailing your University/College, the program you are currently enrolled in, the semester with dates that you are seeking a learning opportunity for, and the required credentials of a qualified Supervisor/Preceptor and join us in our quest to inspire change for life
- Under the supervision of a qualified Terros Health professional; the student-intern will perform tasks related to their specific area of study and the Intern learning Contract.
- In a highly professional healthcare setting provided by Terros Health; the student will be given an opportunity to apply, and continue to learn by practical application the principals, theory, and knowledge from their related course work.
- A student intern is expected to keep copious notes detailing the areas of practice and study reinforced in this learning opportunity.
- Applicants will possess the following attributes, compassion, and the desire to serve others.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a supervised field instruction class
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are highly desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of the pre-student/Intern/Practicum onboarding process as determined solely at the discretion of Terros Health, which may include a criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug screen