Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Case Manager - McDowell Rd.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Clinical Case Manager working at our McDowell Rd location. This individual will work collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with clients receiving medication services only. This individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Clinical Case Manager participates as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team working with individuals diagnosed with a General Mental Health diagnoses. Manages those identified clients who receive medication only. Completes assessments, crisis plans, and individualized service plans. Communicates and documents client progress toward their recovery. Embraces the recovery philosophy and promotes a safe recovery environment for clients. Uses brief clinical interventions, motivational Interviewing, and supportive listening skills to engage and support clients receiving services.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Must have the minimum combination of education and/or experience:
- A bachelor’s degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of behavioral health and any behavioral health experience
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members.
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions.
- Basic understanding of the DSM-V preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Certified Case Manager preferred.
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.