Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Families FIRST - Pima Region
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Families F.I.R.S.T.
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Case Manager - Families FIRST. Working as part of a team for the Terros Health’s Families FIRST program at our Tucson location, this individual will impact the lives of families trying to overcome the barrier of substance abuse in order to reach the outcomes of permanency for children, family reunification and self-sufficiency. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
This successful individual will work closely with DCS, collaborative partners and other community resources to streamline services for assigned clients in order to ensure all reasonable efforts are made to remove barriers, alleviate substance abuse and improve the chance for family reunification.This position will require you to use your excellent communication and documentation skills when working with our valued member's and documenting their progress.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health experience or,
- An associates degree in the field of behavioral health, or
- A bachelor's degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- A bachelor's degree in the field of behavioral health, or
- A master's degree or higher in the field of behavioral health
- Working knowledge of the child welfare/child safety system
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment
- Ability to pass the Central registry
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be (21 years of age) with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.