Terros Behavioral Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - 23Rd Ave^
at Terros Behavioral Health Services
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Recovery Clinics
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is a fully integrated healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply! If you are energized by helping people during their most challenging times, this vital opportunity will be rewarding.
As a member of the clinical team, completes assessment and service plan and implements services to members in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). Communicates and documents member's progress toward their recovery.
- Must meet one of the following:
- GED with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health experience
- Bachelor’s degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of behavioral health and at least 240 hours of behavioral health experience
- Master's degree or higher in the field of behavioral health and at least 240 hours of behavioral health experience
- Certified Case Manager strongly preferred
- Qualifying driving record; valid Arizona Driver License and 5-year MVR clearance
- Must pass background check and other pre-employment screening.