Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Weekly Hours
With a “Best-in-Class” Accounting/Finance team consisting of CPAs, MBAs, previous CFOs, Entrepreneurs, and seasoned staff to learn from: We have a learning opportunity available for an accounting major in their 3rd or 4th year, with a fully accredited college or university to join us for the fall and spring semesters.
If you’re seeking a learning opportunity that will provide you with practical experience to complement your academic accomplishments: Then consider an accounting Internship at Terros Health, Inc.
Terros Health has been in business for over fifty years, we're a fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 25 clinics throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. We employ over 1000 professionals and we’re one of Arizona’s leading providers of integrated healthcare. Our corporate offices are conveniently located in beautiful, midtown Phoenix in the heart of the professional business district.
****THIS IS AN UNPAID LEARNING OPPORTUNITY****
- Under the supervision of a qualified Terros Health professional; the student-intern will perform tasks related to their specific area of study and the Intern learning Contract.
- In a highly professional corporate setting provided by Terros Health, Inc. the student will be given an opportunity to apply, and continue to learn by practical application the principals, theory, and knowledge from their related course work.
- A student intern is expected to keep copious notes detailing the areas of practice and study reinforced in this learning opportunity.
- Applicants will possess the following attributes, compassion, and the desire to serve others.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a fully accredited college or university and majoring in accounting or finance
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of the pre-student/Intern/Practicum screening process as determined solely at the discretion of Terros Health, which may include a criminal background check, and a pre-practicum drug screen