Tempe Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teacher Algebra 1 B (Summer Education Academy 2019)
at Tempe Union High School District
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 1234
Openings as of 2/15/2019
- Teacher Algebra 1 B (Summer Education Academy 2019) JobID: 1234
- Position Type:
Summer Employment/Summer Education Academy (SEA) Teacher
- Date Posted:
Mountain Pointe High School
- Date Available:
05/28/2019 Summer Education Academy (SEA) Teacher
- Appropriate Arizona Teaching Certificate and approved subject area if applicable
- An on-line application
- Copy of a valid Arizona Department of Education Certificate
- Copy of a valid DPS Fingerprint Clearance card
- Three letters of reference and transcripts must be on file with the TUHSD Human Resources Department.
Location: Mountain Pointe High School Summer School
Dates: Session 1: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Session 2: Thursday, June 13, 2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
Rate: $25.00 per hour
Position Summary: An individual must be able to perform the essential job functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation, as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). While guiding and encouraging students to develop to their educational potential. Current TUHSD teachers/certificated staff preferred; however, not required.
To be considered for interview, candidates must complete and submit the following:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!