Tempe Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist
at Tempe Union High School District
Job Reference #: 1706
Openings as of 7/19/2019
- Speech Language Pathologist JobID: 1706
- Position Type:
Instructional Support/Psychologist, Speech Pathologist, Social Worker
- Date Posted:
Marcos de Niza High School
- Date Available:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- A Certificate of Clinical Competence or a passing score on the national exam or a passing score on the AEPA Speech-Language Impaired portion of the Special Education exam.
- Valid DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must have completed a clinical (minimum of 250 clock hours) supervised by a University or by a speech-language pathologist with a Certificate of Clinical Competenece.
The Speech Language Pathologist work to prevent, assess, diagnose and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in students.
To view the appropriate job description, please select this link:
Department: Special Education Department of High School Campus as assigned
Reports to: Director of Special Education
Training and Experience:
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary Placement: Appropriate placement on the
Applicant Instructions: Please complete the online Certified/Instructional Support application found at www.tempeunion.org "" link
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!