Tempe Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVID Tutor (2 positions)
at Tempe Union High School District
Job Reference #: 1316
Openings as of 2/20/2019
- AVID Tutor (2 positions) JobID: 1316
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
McClintock High School
- Date Available:
01/14/2019 Tutor AVID Program
- Tutors high school students in designated subject areas.
- Assists student in developing a better understanding of in-class and homework assignments.
- Assists teacher with developing study skills of students.
- Assists teacher with basic recordkeeping and evaluation of the process.
- Establishes contact with, and works in cooperation with the teacher in the subject area(s) for which tutoring is required.
- Serves as a positive adult role model.
- High School Diploma
- Verification of current college or university attendance
Reports to: Principal or designee
Training and Experience:
Part - Time 4-8 hours per week
Salary Placement: $18 per hour
Applicant Instructions: Please complete the online Classified application found at www.tempeunion.org "" link
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!