Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Enterprise Account Executive - remote based
at Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
At Sunquest Information Systems Inc., we use industry knowledge and focus to develop solutions and services that meet the changing needs of our customers and the marketplace. We combine this vision with the dream to make our company a great place to work. From our smart casual dress policy to our flexible work schedules, Sunquest promotes a balance of life for all of our employees. We place emphasis on training plans for new and current staff, encourage promotion from within, and promote work on special projects and involvement with multi-functional teams. These activities foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees to achieve their professional goals and reach their full potential.
The Sunquest Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise builds, identifies and closes sales for the Sunquest Group of solutions within a define target list of prospects. As the individual who represents Sunquest to these prospective accounts and drives business order intake, this person should be a self-starting closer who can craft, manage and execute on a large pipeline of new prospective business within a short period of time. This position is singularly passionate about working with “New Logo” opportunities to create strategic solutions that solve both complex issues and the opportunities for healthcare clients. We are looking for Healthcare IT professionals who are aggressive standout colleagues with the ability to build c-suite relationships and thrive on closing large complex opportunities.
If you have the skills listed below we want to talk to you. Apply now to learn more details about this exciting career opportunity.
- You will be responsible for strategic targeting and opportunity planning skills required
- You will identify, uncover and build new business opportunities within a given territory to exceed assigned annual sales quota
- You will manage and lead the strategy of other team members, company resources and partners throughout the sales cycle
- Accurately forecast and manage all sales activity in CRM (SalesForce.com)
- You will deliver sales presentations to prospects and handle complex sales negotiations
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- Represent Sunquest at trade association meetings to promote products, generate sales leads, foster customer relationships and drive new sales
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Sunquest Group solutions, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to properly qualify prospects and opportunity creation to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Proven track record of selling highly complex related solutions within healthcare industry, laboratory background desired and successful track record of cold-calling is a plus
- Ability to network within the industry, understand end-users pain points and engage C-level executives to determine and exceed objectives
- Ability to maintain a high-level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent work experience in business or sales management
- 7 years of experience selling software to large enterprise accounts, with proven success in closing new business
- Experience managing and closing complex sales with C-level decision makers
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT industry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce.com) strongly preferred
- Integrated Delivery Systems experience desired
Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer. Greater than 50% travel is required.
Sunquest’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Applicants for U.S. based positions with Sunquest Information Systems should be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.