Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southwest Baking
Southwest Baking is proud and excited about our future in the frozen bread industry. Our company embraces enthusiasm, imagination, drive and ingenuity to drive success in everything we do as by – “Empowering people to leverage their creativity, talent and commitment to excellence to perform at their best and improve customer’s performance…every day".
Come and be part of the continued growth of Southwest Baking. We are located in Tolleson, Arizona and have exciting career opportunities in our manufacturing operations area. We are in search for dynamic individuals to play an integral role in driving and supporting our business goals and objectives for profitable, sustainable growth.
This responsible individual must have great leadership, judgment, & problem solving skills to be a LEAD FOR our production team.
The ideal candidate will provide strong leadership and manage production efficiency and yields by overseeing, changeover procedures and communicate with maintenance, operations expectations to associates regarding product quality, sanitation and safety practices.
- Must have the ability to positively lead and motivate others.
- Assist in supporting production needs which consistently meet/exceed established goals, including but not limited to GMP’s, safety, quality, productivity, sanitation, and maintenance.
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills. (At all levels)
- Experience in all positions within production including; mixing, palletizing and packaging.
- Maintain all work areas clean, organized and tour ready facility.
- Promote Southwest Baking’s culture and actively supports/participates in company functions.
- Promote positive customer relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Food Industry / Manufacturing environment in Leadership position. Knowledge of Quality Systems & Food Safety/Sanitation, Computer expertise in Microsoft Office applications software programs. Knowledge of baking processes, equipment and terminology. Understanding of HACCP, GMP’s, audit Programs, and supervisory experience preferable. ($18/hr. DOE_)
BENEFITS: Offer a very competitive benefit package, including 401(K) retirement plan.
Excellent company-paid health benefits for employee and family are provided. A learning atmosphere and the opportunity to continue developing/educating employees to set them for SUCCESS is our goal!