Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Repair Consultant
at SilverRock Inc.
What Drives You?
- Are you a skilled Auto Technician or Service Writer?
- Do you want to stay in the auto repair field?
- Are you looking for a stable schedule where you don't have to flag hours to earn your pay?
- Are you tired of working long hours?
- Are you looking for 40 hours per week guaranteed?
- If you said yes to any of the questions above, this is the opportunity for you!
We Share Your Drive
We are looking for someone with an automotive service, parts, and/or repair background. The Automotive Repair Consultant interacts with auto repair facilities throughout the country from a centralized location in Mesa, AZ. They will initiate, validate, and complete claims for vehicles needing repair. This is a call center position where you will use your automotive knowledge in a clean, comfortable work environment with a consistent work schedule!
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. This individual is responsible for answering calls in a fast-paced and team oriented environment, is able to establish and maintain effective relationships with repair shops and customers. This person should also have an appreciation of automobiles and possess excellent communication skills.
Understanding of vehicle repair shop procedures and practices including labor guides
- Understand if the vendor diagnosis and suggested repairs match the repair complaint
- Communicate with vendors on repair progress and follow up on issues with repair centers
- Electronically file repair claims while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide technical assistance and advice to peers
- Review estimates to ensure pricing of parts and labor costs are within guidelines and negotiate estimate if necessary
- Respond to all messages in a timely manner and keeps claims up to date
- Ability to work/collaborate with internal and external customers on repair questions and concerns
- Organize, prioritize and follow up on claims and respond appropriately based on the type of claim
- Demonstrate logical and systematic thinking skills
- Commitment to team work and personal growth through ongoing development
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Full-time 40 hours per week with optional overtime available!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days) 401K match too! Learning: We have excellent training and tuition reimbursement
Schedule: Sunday's off (we're closed to give our employees valued time with friends and family)
Culture: We're relaxed. We have a sense of humor. Basically we have a great time
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job, it is a career
- 2 years experience in the Automotive repair field or a vehicle warranty related industry
- High School Degree Required. College Degree preferred
- Automotive Technical Degree or automotive/mechanical repair background
- Strong customer service, verbal communication, and listening skills
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of people
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals, and find solutions
- Excellent computer multi-tasking skills
- Good negotiation skills
When it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for SilverRock. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free and an Equal Opportunity Employer.