Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Loyalty Program Manager
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Loyalty Program Manager will drive the creation, development and implementation of innovative and 'best in class' loyalty benefits and initiatives for all Shamrock loyalty programs including the Shamrock Rewards trip promotions, with an eye on improving the customer experience, and a laser focus on increasing customer retention, purchase frequency, and lifetime value.
- Effectively manage the ongoing programs and existing initiatives, working to optimize the platforms, and working cross-functionally with key partners as needed.
- Effectively manage and execute the customer trip platform, including working with key stakeholders to develop the program elements and incentives.
- Develop new program features, promos & initiatives to deliver against program KPI’s and lead the successful roll out across all customer touchpoints (sales team, stores, ecommerce, CRM, mobile, social, partners).
- Expand the reach/value of the program to drive ongoing customer acquisition, encourage active program participation, and encourage lapsed members to re-engage.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analysis to deliver actionable insights to measure program/initiative performance, and inform future plans and program initiatives.
- Work with Marketing, eCommerce, & Sales to manage all core program communications, including reward notification series, as well as member online account experience, and in-store collateral.
- Lead cross-functional implementations partnering with internal groups from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Store Operations, Sales Training, Customer Relations, Accounting, Pricing, IT and Ecommerce, as well as any external partners and vendors.
- Develop and roll out timely and KPI-driving training related to loyalty initiatives
- Maintain key program performance metrics/reports, including scorecards with KPI tracking.
- Support the Senior Director – Broadline and contribute to annual planning, budgeting, and monthly re-forecasting for the loyalty programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field; Master’s Degree in Marketing or MBA preferred
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience that involves primary or secondary responsibility for the creation, development, implementation, and execution of loyalty, retention or other marketing strategies and programs, as well as managing relationships with outside business partners/vendors; strong digital marketing experience strongly preferred in retail industry.
- Solid understanding of applicable metrics for measuring and managing customer loyalty and retention.
- Experience in database marketing within a multi-channel retail environment is a plus.
- Prior experience analyzing consumer preference and behavior trending preferred.
- Creative program marketing and Customer Experience design preferred
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, analytical, budgeting, project management and planning skills required
- Demonstrated ability to create, communicate and implement new processes.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently, and cross-functionally in a team-driven environment.
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic, as well as a hands-on capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast-paced environment while managing multiple and occasionally, competing priorities.
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.