Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Forklift Operator Cold Room
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Safely operates assigned equipment and replenishes slot locations.
- Report all malfunctions on equipment, and safety issues and/or unsafe practices immediately.
- Must obey all signs and lock out / tag out devices.
- Report any accidents or injuries immediately.
- Must have successfully completed forklift training program before operating any forklift.
- Internal customer service. Communicates with Order Selectors to fill needed replenishments.
- Maintains a safe and functional work area (assigned aisles). This includes locating cases that have fallen, back into the proper slot, pulling of boards, removing of debris, processing damaged cases as set forth by current operational policy.
- Cuts shrink-wrap from replenished pallets of product and reports all spills.
- Replenishes slot locations using the directed task pool generated by the Allpoints inventory software system. Replenished pallets are to be single stacked in the slot, no double stacking.
- Recognizes proper rotation of stock and immediately reports discrepancies to a Supervisor or inventory control.
- Verifies bulk to be correct and expedites to dock door as specified by dock Captain or Supervisor.
- Removes empty pallets from pick slots, stacks, sorts and takes pallets to designated area.
- Replaces broken pallets, fix tipped pallets, when necessary through out warehouse.
- Comes to work prepared and reports to assigned work area in a timely manner.
- Comply with company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the food service industry a plus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.