Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Farm Tour Cashier
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This part-time fluctuating hours per week position serves as the primary cashier in Welcome Center Barn including Tour Check, Merchandise Store and Ice Cream Parlor. This is a part-time seasonal position as tours open October – May, so hours may vary (1-3 tours on scheduled work days).
- Handling merchandise transactions and sales including managing check out and selling items
- Recording department sales as well as being knowledgeable about item pricing, inventory, etc.
- Stocking shelves and marking prices on items accurately
- Counting money in cash drawer at beginning and end of work shift
- Handling Ice Cream Parlor duties including scooping ice cream, passing out novelties, preparing hot dogs and pretzels, etc.
- Assisting with handing out milks to school and public visitors
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional customer service and strong people skills
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.