Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist (PT) - PRN- Surprise
Santé Surprise is hiring PRN Physical Therapists for various shifts. Our facility is open 7 days a week to provide short-term, transitional, in-patient rehab therapy. Santé aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. We have generously equipped facilities, talented and professional staff therapists and flexible work schedules for PRN PT staff.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Easy/mobile access to pick-up extra shifts using “On-Shift” app
- Able to work at all 5 Santé Arizona locations (Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Surprise)
- Sick time off accrual
- Provides Physical Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner. Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, and department procedures.
- Conduct screenings of guests newly admitted to the facility and referred by nursing to determine need for intervention/treatment
- Evaluates guests to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to guests, family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual guest schedules in conjunction with other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short- and long-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- For PRN positions with Sante, candidates need to have completed 2000 hours of direct supervision prior to application.
- Prior Physical Therapy/PT experience in a skilled nursing or long-term care property preferred, but not necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, Masters or Doctorates preferred.
- Passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist by the state of Arizona
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.