Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health - RN/LPN/CNA/PT/OT - SE Valley - Full Time or PRN
Santé Home Health is expanding our service area! We’re looking for a team of clinicians to provide quality care to patients in the SE Valley to include San Tan, Maricopa, Casa Grande, and Florence. Resumes are now being accepted for the following disciplines; RN, LPN, CNA, PT, & OT. Flexibility is a must - PRN and/or Full Time available based on discipline. We are seeking experienced Home Health professionals who enjoy variety, mobility and are focused on the needs of our patients. Don’t miss this opportunity, limited slots available – apply today!
- Evaluates/assists in evaluation of appropriateness of plan of care and revise on an ongoing basis with communication to all other disciplines.
- Plans, teaches, supervises and counsels regarding physical care measures to promote improvement/recover, symptom/complication management, expected disease progression, social/emotional care and community resources
- Supervise and direct assigned LPN’s and CNA per regulations and policies.
- Develops and implements a realistic individualized plan of care (Physician’s Plan of Care, Home Health Aid Plan of Care) for each patient, evaluates and revises this plan as necessary.
- Compares assessment data to baseline assessment to monitor patient’s progress. Recognizes alterations in function, including life-threatening situations, and intervenes and documents appropriately.
- Participates in development of patient goals and discharge plans as well as revises these based on the changes in patient status.
- Initiates patient education based on identified learning needs of the patient and/or those providing care and documents appropriately.
- Prioritizes nursing visits based on the patient’s health status and anticipated needs.
- Demonstrates the skill and judgment necessary to implement physician orders, nursing procedures and nursing interventions.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames as applicable.
- Graduate of an accredited school with studies in your professional field.
- Must hold current professional licensure.
- A minimum of 2 years’ Home Health experience required.
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.