Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hiring PRN RN's, LPN's & LVN's - All Shifts (12 hr)-Surprise
Santé Surprise is hiring PRN RN's, LPN’s and LVN's for all shifts (12hr). Our nursing staff is responsible for providing high quality, service oriented direct nursing care to our guests and supervising the day-to-day activities performed by nursing assistants. PRN staff enjoys flexible schedules and the ability to work at any Sante location, valleywide. Santé Surprise is a 5-Star recipient from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and a 2018 Bronze Star recipient from for quality from the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge guests as required.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Complete and scan required record keeping forms/charts upon the guest’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Receive telephone orders from physicians and record on the Physicians’ Order Form. Enter physician’s orders into guest electronic medical record.
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the guest, as well as the guest’s response to the care.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation concerning unauthorized discharges is entered in the guest’s medical record in accordance with established procedures.
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary, and in accordance with established policies.
- Must currently hold an unencumbered RN/LPN/LVN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing or compact license prior to hire date.
- A minimum of one (1) years' experience working as an RN/LPN/LVN in Long Term Care/ Skilled Nursing/Rehab setting. (LTC/SNF/Rehab) Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- LPN/LVN's must be IV Certified.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.