Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
We are looking for a passionate and motivated intern who can work with us in a fast paced environment and who is not afraid to think outside of the box. This internship will be for a 90 day duration. The intern will assist in the Spa daily operations and Spa projects.
The Spa Intern will be exposed to and gain experience in a coordinator role. The Spa Intern will assist with projects and administrative tasks working independently under general supervision of the Spa Team. Excellent customer service, innovative problem-solving, superior communication skills, and a high degree of flexibility are keys to success in this role.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
* Gain exposure to and utilize the Spa reservations system to take reservations.
* Learn the full cycle of Spa processes and assist with Spa projects.
* Assist with the creation and implementation of a Spa treatment protocol manual.
* Assist with revenue generating opportunities project, including retail and service sales.
* Provide administrative and reporting support for all Spa related activities.
* Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in the handling of Spa relations.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a business or Hospitality discipline, on track to graduate on May 2019.
* Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role.
* Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to delivering results; solutions oriented; good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
* Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
* Prior hospitality industry experience is always a plus!