SAGE Counseling, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SAGE Counseling, Inc.
SAGE Counseling, Inc. has earned a reputation as a leader in our field. Since founding SAGE Counseling, Inc. we have held to a very simple philosophy: exceptional service- for our clients, customers, and staff. Our treatment programs were developed for criminal offenders, child welfare clients, and our overall philosophy and clinical approach are grounded in the evidence-based standards for that population. Sage is a dynamic, growing agency!
Due to agency growth, the demands on the accounting department have increased. We have a need for a new member of the accounting team to help keep the smooth flow of the accounting function going while assisting the department to provide value-added decision information to the management team.
General Accounting Support in all areas of department
- G/L Account reconciliations
- Daily cash receipts reconciliation
- Assist in the monthly closing process.
- Assist with monthly reporting on KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Back-up for payroll processing
- Assist with some payroll-related functions
SAGE Counseling is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment related activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability veteran status, or any other characteristics protected under State of Federal Law
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel; able to create v-lookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.
- Knowledge of Access a plus
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability and adaptable to change
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Sage 50 (Peachtree), ADP highly preferred
Strong Excel knowledge- advanced to expert user