Royal Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Department Greeter/Valet
at Royal Automotive Group
|Posted||December 28, 2018|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Company||Royal Automotive Group|
Tucson, AZ 00000
Royal Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Royal Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
| Our company participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program. To learn more about this program and your rights, please click one or more of the following links |
The Service Department Greeter/Valet is responsible for meeting all inbound service department customers as they arrive. In addition, the Greeter/Valet will help customers with various other tasks that ensure a pleasant visit. He/she will work closely with the service adviser team to know when customers are set to arrive and will greet them by name. The Greeter/Valet will shuttle vehicles to and from the service mechanic bays and ensure the correct markings and paperwork are present on each vehicle.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, an unrestricted driver's license, a clean driving record, and a friendly demeanor. Candidates must be trustworthy and able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles. We are a drug-free environment, and all applicants must pass a drug screen/physical exam.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, professional attitude, answering any questions and/or directing them to the appropriate person or location
- Verifies customer appointments and all relevant customer information (name, VIN, tag number, mileage, etc.)
- Helps with loaner vehicles and parks vehicles after they have been written up
- Installs disposable protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service
- Delivers keys and repair order to the appropriate Service Advisor after parking vehicle
- Retrieves vehicles for customers when picking up, waiting at the vehicle and thanking customers for their business
- Helps maintain a clean and safe service area by performing general cleaning duties (trash removal, sweeping, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to perform the physical duties associated with this position
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have an unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to operate a standard-transmission vehicle
- Must have an impressive work-ethic
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Must have strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Friendly personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to drive and park vehicles in confined areas
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance