Royal Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Specialist - Internet/Sales (Multiple Tucson Locations)
at Royal Automotive Group
|Posted||March 12, 2019|
|Employment Type||Full-time, Exempt|
|Compensation||$35,000-$100,000+ annual earning potential|
|Company||Royal Automotive Group|
Tucson, AZ 00000
Royal Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Royal Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
| Our company participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program. To learn more about this program and your rights, please click one or more of the following links |
The Royal Automotive Group continues to grow, and we are always looking for friendly men or women to join our team. This is a great opportunity for people who believe in a no-pressure sales environment where product knowledge and customer satisfaction are paramount. Customer care and satisfaction is the number one priority, and applicants must exhibit a history of such qualities.
This position is for FULL TIME ONLY.
Working as a key member of our team, the Product Specialist within the Sales Department is a well-informed adviser who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features/functions, and financing options associated with our new and used vehicle inventory. He/she confidently presents new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale. In addition, our Product Specialist must maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business.
The ideal candidate has at least a high school diploma/GED, a proven sales performance record (any industry), a professional appearance, an outgoing personality, and a willingness to continuously prospect in order to sell a minimum quota on an ongoing basis. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Expertly helps the customer locate/select a vehicle and options best suited to the customer's needs
- Articulates vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Responsibly conducts a vehicle test drive
- Guides customers towards closure of a sale in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Completes all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Facilitates delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all promotions, financing options, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Must be able to hold yourself accountable and achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Must have strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Must have an impressive work-ethic
- Must have an unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Bonus Opportunity
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance