Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2018/2019 Office Manager - Business Services
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1272
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 11/16/2018
- 2018/2019 Office Manager - Business Services JobID: 1272
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED TITLE: Office Manager
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Analyze and monitor internal processes
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage internal staff relations
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Act as department representative in absence of Executive Director
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven executive administrative, office management or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment to set priorities and make decisions.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish helpful, but not necessary.
CLASSIFICATION: Level 29
REPORTS TO: Department Director
SUMMARY: The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
High school diploma or equivalency.
Professional secretarial training and some college is preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
Proven experience Executive Administrative Assistant or Office manager
The working environment is the normal office setting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, Level 29, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!