Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contract to Hire
- Observe all safety rules and use safe working methods and procedures at all times to avoid injury, injury to co-workers, or damage to company property. Perform job requirements safely, within specified or shortest time possible, at lowest cost and with minimum waste.
- Perform minor machine and equipment maintenance
- Clear jams using safe work procedures
- Lift raw materials as needed to feed equipment
- Inspect product throughout forming process; recognize product quality issues and reports to Supervisor or Team Leader
- Interpret Shop packet details and instructions
- Provide relief for other Production Packers and Operators
- Maintain department cleanliness standards
- Operate Material handling equipment
- Participate in various CI events
- Participate in AIB Housekeeping and Food Safety Programs. Provide plant housekeeping support
- Provide Supervisor and/or Team Leader data for periodic maintenance work
Skill / Requirements
Employee works in a manufacturing environment. Requires prolonged standing (90%) with occasional walking (10%). Requires twisting at waist, bending/stooping, squatting/kneeling. Will lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis and lift/carry more than 40 lbs. occasionally. Requires reaching at, above and below shoulder level.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to read, understand and comprehend written or oral instruction and the ability to communicate effectively with others. Requires near/far acuity and color vision.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and high volume production experience a plus
- Must be able to work with little supervision.