Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Audit Associate I performs a broad range of accounting, auditing, and consulting activities for clients, including: healthcare entities, internal audit clients, not-for-profit clients, casinos and the hospitality industry, financial institutions, commercial businesses, state and local government entities, and local and tribal governments.
The essential functions of this position include:
- Provide continuous attention to building and expanding client relationships;
- Obtain client expectations from Management Team and assists in developing an execution plan to meet client expectations;
- Inform Principal and Manager of key issues and prepares agendas for client discussions;
- Communicate matters to Senior and Manager that may impact billing and collections;
- Primary source of timely information about scope changes;
- Gain an understanding of planned approach and participates in plan execution; and
- Assume responsibility for completing all assigned areas fully.