The Account Coordinator (AC) maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all existing institutional client programs. AC’s are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of one or more programs by working through a sequence of daily operational tasks, monitoring the status of orders in various stages of the transportation process and ensuring timely resolution of all operational related issues while providing communication both verbal and electronic to clients regarding their current transportation needs. AC’s will also work with all internal departments to ensure that all client needs are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain a working knowledge of client functions from an operational perspective
* Ensure that orders are listed according to standards determined by Ready and the client
* Monitor daily processes and initiate escalation procedures for all program issues
* Prioritize daily tasks and complete the tasks in an accurate and effective manner
* Provide updates to clients on status of transport orders
* Ensure timely resolution of client requests & issues using proper channels
* Track all open requests & issues related to existing clients
* Respond to inquiries and requests within the organization and to the client
* Internally communicate issues and ideas as they relate to our operating system
* Support supervisor requests for information, including research, investigation, reports, etc.
* Act as a support role in absence of another Account Coordinator
Skills and Experience Required:
* 1-2 years account management experience
* Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Highly adaptable to process and system changes
* Excellent organizational skills
* Must be detail oriented with good judgment and problem solving skills
* Effective time management
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Accurate typing and data entry skills
* Demonstrate a stable employment history
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!