Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Player Support Specialist
This position will be responsible for developing rapport with our in-bound PXG customer base and assist with order inquiries and scheduling club fitting appointments. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to building strong customer relationships and demonstrated success in converting prospects to conversions.
Please note: This position is remote. Day shift will include working either Saturday or Sunday.
- Manage in-bound calls and emails in a professional, confident, and timely manner; articulate the PXG story and provide 5-star customer service and follow-up
- Provide “first call” resolution status and proactively ensure order information is highly accurate
- Update customers on various promotions and incorporate details as part of regular discussion items with customers
- Confirm fitting details and appointment information with customers, internal staff and various golf clubs (‘Green Grass”) in a timely manner
- Recognize, document and alert Supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Capture, document and update details from customer interactions via in-house database
- Conduct follow-up quality checks with customers for feedback/satisfaction on fitting appointment
- Develop strong partnership with internal fitting team and Green Grass accounts to create/schedule PXG fitting events
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up-to-date on features and benefits of new product details, etc.
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education:
- 2+ years' customer service experience in a call center environment required
- Sales experience required
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Korean language speaking a plus
- Engaging, confident and articulate communicator with passion to provide solutions-based resolution
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience, over the phone and email, with great attention focused on the details
- Must have strong command of the English language, and able to speak, read and write in English
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
- High level of integrity, sound judgement and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired